Aegisub / Automation / Lua / Modules
require "modulename" at the top level of a script. For
example, to include the re modules,
In previous versions of Aegisub,
include was used, but this is now
deprecated as it suffers from several limitations.
To use modules in Karaoke Templater,
place the require statement in a code
line. Note that
unicode.lua do not have
required in Karaoke Templater, as
they are automatically imported.
- An assorted collection of various utility functions which don't fit into any coherent categories, especially for handling colours.
- The karaoke skeleton is a collection of functions mainly intended to do text layout of timed karaoke for creating advanced karaoke effects, as well as a number of other helper functions.
- All data passed in and out of Aegisub through the Automation 4 Lua interface are encoded in UTF-8, but Lua doesn't natively provide support for this. A number of helper functions are provided here.
- A function to clean up ASS tags in a line.
- Functions for copying and pasting text.
- Bindings for wxRegex, which has full Unicode support and more features than Lua's built in regular expression.